M O'Kane Electrical Ltd carried out a full electrical installation condition report and major electrical upgrades at IPC Mouldings Facility within Kilroot Park, Carrickfergus. A full report was produced and included recommendations of repairs required to ensure electrical compliance with all associated regulatory and mandatory requirements and regulations.
Works consisted of, but were not limited to:
- Electrical installation condition report.
- Installation of Primary Containment.
- Upgrading of mains and sub mains cabling.
- Installation of new LV distribution equipment.
- A variety of modifications to existing electrical installations.
- Isolation, disconnection and removal of redundant electrical circuits and equipment.
- Installation of new main and supplementary earth bonding.
- Fixed wire testing and certification.